DIY: Hair Chalking like Victoria!
In reality, Seventeen added colorful extensions to Victoria’s hair, but here’s how you can do it yourself!
1. Buy a pack of chalk at a local store such as Michaels for around $5!
2. Make sure you ahve an old t-shirt or towel around your body and gloves because this can get messy.
3. Spray some water over the strand you wish to color.
4. Rub the colored (in this case blue and purple) chalk over and under the strand.
5. Go over the hair with a flat iron or curling iron.
6. Repeat for other strands!
|Anonymous: About the curling post, teasing your hair is very unhealthy for it and is highly not recommended.. Otherwise, nice blog xx|
I know, but if you look at the top of Demi’s hair it’s full of volume. & thank you x